Vaccine Appointments Available
Mosaic Life Care has announced COVID-19 vaccine appointments are opening next week for eligible employees who are Missouri residents in the open tiers (Phases 1A and 1B: Tiers 1-3) as determined by the State of Missouri.
The newly-opened tier applies to many of St. Joseph’s employers, including those in food/ag processing, information technology, energy, transportation, communications, education, childcare and more. See a Tier 3 list below or at www.MoStopsCovid.com.
Employees are encouraged to add themselves to Mosaic’s Appointment Request List at www.mymlc.com/vaccine to get in line for available appointments. Click on St. Joe Vaccine Site.
At this time, the Community Vaccine Site at the East Hills Shopping Center is able to accommodate more than a thousand people a day. For employees signed up on Mosaic’s Appointment Request List, even if they receive a high request list number, they will receive notification within days to book an open appointment due to the ability to vaccinate thousands a week.
We strongly encourage you to send the Appointment Request List link now to your eligible employees while vaccine is available through the community site.
Questions about the process can be sent to email@example.com.
Phase 1B – Tier 3: Critical Infrastructure
Protecting those who keep the essential functions of society running
• Education: Teachers, faculty, and staff in public, private, and nonprofit pre K – 12.
• Childcare: Faculty and staff in a DHSS or DSS -licensed facility providing basic care to children
• Communications Sector Employees at public, private, or nonprofit organizations that provide communications services
• Dams Sector: Employees at public, private, or nonprofit organizations that provide services in the dams sector related to critical water retention and control services.
• Energy Sector: Employees at public, private, or nonprofit organizations that provide energy services, regardless of the energy source.
• Food/Agriculture Sector – initial: Employees of certain food production and processing facilities, and related operations, prioritizing mass food production, distribution, transportation, wholesale and retail sales, including grocery and convenience stores where groceries are sold; includes veterinary services.
• Government: Elected officials in any branch of government at the state, county, and/or municipal levels required for the continuity of government; members of the judiciary at the federal, state, and/or local levels required for the continuity of government; employees designated by the federal government that fall within the state’s vaccine allocation responsibilities; other designated government personnel required for the continuity of government.
• Information Technology Sector: Employees at public, private, or nonprofit organizations that provide IT services.
• Nuclear Reactors, Materials, and Waste Sector: Employees at public, private, or nonprofit organizations that work in this sector.
• Transportation Systems Sector: Employees in the transportation systems sector including aviation, highway and motor carriers, maritime transportation systems, mass transit and passenger rail, pipeline systems, freight rail, and postal shipping.
• Water and Wastewater Systems Sector Employees at public, private, and/or nonprofit organizations that provide drinking or wastewater services.