Reminder about Chamber COVID Guidelines During Events:
Due to the impact of COVID-19, Chamber events will look slightly different due to additional safety precautions that are being taken to ensure safety of those in attendance. Here is what you can expect until further notice:
• It is at the discretion of each attendee if they would like to wear a face mask. Face masks will be available for guests that would like them.
• Pre-registration required for events (exception committee meetings, Parties on the Parkway or special meetings as outlined by Chamber staff). Online registration with payment will be set up for each event to allow for no registration at onsite events. Events can be found at www.saintjoseph.com.
• Hand sanitization stations will be at every event.
• Handshakes, fist bumps and high-fives are discouraged during events. Social distancing is encouraged.
• Chamber members and guests are invited to attend events, however, if they have recently traveled to a hot spot, are sick or have been recently exposed to COVID-19, they will be advised to stay home.
• Set up for event logistics to avoid areas of congregating such as touchless check-in areas, multiple drink stations or bathrooms.
• Avoid buffets, use individually-packaged food and drinks.
• Staff will clean and disinfect commonly used items such as microphones, drink stations, etc. during events.