The Community Alliance of Saint Joseph promotes a shared vision for the community through collective input from citizens.
To provide a leadership forum to optimize the community’s potential and enhance its quality of life.
To maximize resources to resolve community priorities through collaboration, cooperation and commitment.
Its core values:
- Measurable outcomes and benchmarks
- Mutual respect
- Strategic focus
Its “Big 5” Issues
- 139th Airlift Wing of the Missouri Air National Guard
- Community Survey
- Government Relations
- Community Exchange
- Washington, D.C. Partnership/Washington, D.C. Fly-In
- Jefferson City Partnerhsip/Great Northwest Day at the Capitol
- Missouri River Levee
- Community Image and Appearance
The Community Alliance of Saint Joseph’s funding partners are: the St. Joseph Chamber of Commerce, the City of St. Joseph, Buchanan County, the School District of St. Joseph, the Convention and Visitors Bureau, Mosaic Life Care and Missouri Western State University.
Every two years, the Community Alliance leads a community survey effort to determine the priorities of local residents. To see the results of these surveys, click the links below: